Beetle.

THE FOLLOWING IMAGES MAY OFFEND.



Gregor's serious wound, from which he suffered for over a month - the apple remained embedded in his flesh as a visible souvenir since no one dared to remove it - seemed to have reminded even his father that Gregor was a member of the family, in spite of his present pathetic and repulsive shape, who could not be treated as an enemy; that on the contrary, it was the commandment of family duty to swallow their disgust and endure him, endure him and nothing more.

-Franz Kafka (The Metamorphosis)


BeetleBeetle
Beetle
Beetle
Beetle
Beetle

This Life and Death thing is by far the most disgusting project I've ever done. I screamed and dropped this one it every single time I thought it was grabbing on to me even though it was dead. The crack in it's shell is most likely my doing.

No comments: