Glee Live.

For a while now I've been trying to meet up with Heather Morris from Glee and finally she was in NYC this past week for Glee Live so she gave me a couple of comp tickets to the show! I took Jack, of course, and after the show we headed upstairs for the after party. It was so crowded but we were able to meet up with Heather and hang out for a bit and I grabbed a couple of horribly unflattering photos of some of the cast. I tried to be stealthy while taking photos but it was so cramped I kept bumping into the actors, especially Rosie O'Donnell. I actively tried to not follow Rosie but I'm pretty sure she thought we were stalking her. Lady kept popping up!

Glee Live After Party
Glee Live After Party
Glee Live After Party
Glee Live After Party
Glee Live After Party
Glee Live After Party
Glee Live After Party
Glee Live After Party

No comments: