Syracuse.

I can safely say I have never been busier than I have been these past few months. Gig after gig, hours of editing, non-stop eye twitches, you get the idea. Lately my idea of a 'break' has been taking my laptop over to my friends so I could work while I listen to him play video games. I know, I'm spoiling myself. So today when I was dropping off a disc to a client and I realized my parking meter was good for another hour I decided to take an actual break and walk around downtown Syracuse. It was amazingly cathartic to shoot for no reason whatsoever. I also really love my city and I don't photograph it nearly enough.

That being said, I do believe the people of Syracuse should collectively sue me for making their city look so abandoned and dirty. My bad.

Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse
Syracuse

No comments: